I had some free time on my hands today so I whipped up a few dishes and snacks for the coming week. This one is probably my favorite snacks. You can dip any veggie, chip, or bread and it tastes wonderful. It’s extra delicious with a bit of mashed up avocado to go on top.
All you need:
- 1 can Cannellini beans, rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Drain and rinse the beans and place into a blender.
- Chop or press the garlic cloves and put into a small pan with a touch of olive oil.
- When the garlic become fragrant give it about 30 seconds and then put it in the blender with the beans.
- Toss in a pinch of sea salt
- Fill the blender cap, almost full, of water and pour inside.
- Pulse and occasionally stir until the desired texture. I tend to make it thicker so it still has some chunks of bean.
- I use a ramekin to put the dip in because the bottom of the blender, when unscrewed, sits perfectly on top to push the dip into the bowl so there’s no need to scoop it out.