Smoked salmon, avocado, and eggs – three of my favorite things. Naturally it made perfect sense to put these delicious pieces together. Pair it with some blueberries and I now have the perfect way to start my day.
- Good non-stick pan (I use Cuisinart ceramic and it works great)
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 ounces of smoked salmon, depending on how much you want
- A quarter of an avocado
- Heat pan slightly on burner before putting eggs in. You can oil the pan a bit if you’d like, but I do find the ceramic makes it so I don’t have to do that at all.
- Scramble the eggs together in a small bowl with some pepper.
- Pour the egg mix into the pan
- Mash the avocado
- Let the egg cook a bit. I tend to keep the top slightly “runny” because, well, it’s delicious. [I know, I know, you’re supposed to cook scrambled egg thoroughly.] You can cook it through and flip the egg though if you would like.
- Once your eggs are ready put the salmon on, spread the avocado, and flip one side over. Let it sit in the pan for 20-30 seconds.
- Serve and enjoy. Super simple